Investment & M&A
We leverage our consumer-focused investor network to help brands raise capital.
Raise capital for growth
A specialist corporate finance advisor
- Seed to Series B fundraising through our extensive consumer focused network of angel and institutional investors
- Preparation for fundraising, including strategy, investor mapping, financials, and pitch deck creation
- Full extension of your team, executing the transaction with you, from pitching to final close
- Benchmarking and advice on how much your business is worth for the purposes of raising capital at the right market-fitting multiple
- Fixed-price reports or bespoke engagements available
A Shared Venture
Bringing expertise to challengers
Our Investment and M&A advisor is the result of a shared venture between Spayne Lindsay & Co, one of the leading UK consumer investment banks, and Young Foodies.
We came together to provide best-in-class transaction advice and execution aimed solely at high-growth consumer brands.
Trusted advisor to high-growth consumer brands
Working in your interests
Hear from brands we have helped
What our network of investors look for
Get in Touch
Work with us
Our fee structures depend on the size and structure of your capital raise. If you would like to work with us, complete this form and one of the team will shortly be in touch.
The economic shock to the UK (and much of the world’s) system has only just begun, and the FMCG industry is at the coalface. So, faced with some brutal economic facts, I thought I would lay out, if and how, we are seeing them play out in the innovative brand world.
In this episode Thea and Andy are joined by Craig Jones, co-founder and MD at Cheesies, alongside Chris Gale from YF Funding to talk about Finance and Fundraising.