Investment & M&A
Mergers & Acquisitions
We provide end-to-end advice and execution on your transactions.
Optimise your exit
A specialist corporate finance advisor
Transaction advisory and execution
- Mergers, partial exits or full exits
- Advice and execution through corporate transactions, using our network of strategic and financial buyers
- Full deal team through the process from initial strategy and preparation through to final negotiations
- Benchmark and advise you on how much your business is worth for the purposes of selling your business at the right market-fitting multiple
- Fixed-price reports or bespoke engagements available
A Shared Venture
Bringing expertise to challengers
Our Investment and M&A advisor is the result of a shared venture between Spayne Lindsay & Co, one of the leading UK consumer investment banks, and Young Foodies.
We came together to provide best-in-class transaction advice and execution aimed solely at high-growth consumer brands.
Trusted advisors to high-growth consumer brands
Get in Touch
Work with us
For more information on fee structures, get in touch.
If you would like to work with us, complete this form and one of the team will shortly be in touch.
Preparing for your first interview at a junior level can be incredibly overwhelming. We sat down with YFs Talent Partnerships Manager, Emma Salah, so she can help make the process far less daunting.
The economic shock to the UK (and much of the world’s) system has only just begun, and the FMCG industry is at the coalface. So, faced with some brutal economic facts, I thought I would lay out, if and how, we are seeing them play out in the innovative brand world.