GLOBAL SOCIAL MEDIA, CONTENT & DIGITAL MANAGER (£30 – 40K + 25% Bonus & Benefits, London)
We are working with a revolutionary food-tech brand in an ambitious mission to change the way the world eats meat. They are rapidly expanding both in the UK and globally and they need your help to activate across all their customers.
- Copy & Content Management: own the planning of social media and digital channels content agenda, production of assets and execution of the calendar. Being engaging, funny and fast is key.
- Community Management: establish the right tone of voice, copy for posts, responding, engaging in posts from third parts and stimulating conversations. Ensuring customer support channels are answered promptly and to completion.
- Channel planning: identify, map and build content/ digital activation ideas / partnerships with opinion leaders to support marketing, brand and commercial initiatives across all sorts of online channels. Be willing to learn fast, experiment and do crazy things.
- Ads & Performance: own the planning of ads and amplification campaigns across all channels, for all our EMEA / APAC initiatives. Run from consumer to shopper targeted marketing and brand growth activities, from social media & digital to retailers e-commerce platforms.
- Reporting: provide accurate reporting of initiatives, performance of organic and paid campaigns and digital marketing initiatives.
- Experience in a similar role in a high-growth start up, global brand or digital publisher / social media channel.
- Social Media management experience, with proven growth through viral earned media initiatives. – Knows the tools and tactics to build compelling content strategies and partnerships for channel growth and brand building.
- Compiles and analyses data to optimize creative strategies and content execution – Up to date with the latest tools, trends and community building techniques and networks.
- Experience running local and global segmented ads campaigns with FB and Google platforms.
- Very organized and delivers to tight deadlines
*Please note that while we will try to respond to all applications, sometimes the sheer volume of responses means we can only focus on the most relevant. You should hear from us within 2-5 days if your application has been successful.