GLOBAL TRADE MARKETING MANAGER (£40-50K + 25% Bonus & Benefits, London)
We are working with a revolutionary food-tech brand in an ambitious mission to change the way the world eats meat. They are rapidly expanding both in the UK and globally and they need your help to activate across all their customers.
- Own the strategy, planning, and execution of global trade marketing initiatives, shopper, b2b platforms, and the planning and performance of local and global marketing programs.
- Design the trade & b2b brand experience in line with the brand values, image and growth targets. Create and deliver a catalogue of effective point of sale materials to build the brand image and awareness, based on the trade marketing strategy (investment / store type)
- Collaborate closely with sales, expansion and brand teams to manage simultaneous time-sensitive global projects that are fundamental for the growth of our company.
- Work with local stakeholders and distributors in the key countries to e?ciently roll out strong trade marketing plans with strategic retailer, food-service, wholesalers and POC/POS, in line with brand and business objectives, including supporting key NPD launches and marketing calendar;
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities
- Monitor and report on competitor activity and relevant consumer trends and opportunities.
- 4-5 years minimum experience in a similar role in a high-growth start up, FMCG global brand, consultancy or equivalent.
- Experience in the FMCG sector, running international initiatives in EMEA / APAC.
- Proven track record running marketing, trade marketing, b2b and shopper led marketing initiatives.
- Open to operate outside of your area or that have yet to be assigned to a particular department.
- Comfortable with the uncomfortable, short budgets and deadlines and high ambition.
- Experience building brands in non-conventional ways, through earned media and platform building.
- Fast learner and self sufficient. Obsessed about consumer behaviour and building brands
- Thrive in ambiguity, fast paced environments. Transform challenges in opportunities
- Thinks big, act fast, keep it simple, and make it happen.