Technology & Systems
We implement technology and systems to drive profitability, scalability and quality control in challenger brands.
Automate your business
Specialists in system implementations
Supply Chain systems
- Most popular projects include EDI and inventory management system implementation and configuration
- Advanced experience in DEAR, Unleashed, Mintsoft and more
- Projects range from 4-12 weeks
ERP systems & integrations
- Experience includes SAP, Navision, Microsoft Dynamix, Xero and more
- Scoping to go-live can range from 3-12 months depending on the size of project
System audits and solutions
- Audit for automation opportunities
- From needs mapping to implementation and go-live
- Recent projects include HR, CRM systems
- Bespoke Excel builds, Excel-based programmes and Google Drive based programmes
- Most popular models include demand planning and forecasting models, cashflow & P&L modelling, and reporting automation.
- We have created several ‘off-the-shelf’ tools and templates specifically for FMCG challengers – view them here.
We understand how to run consumer businesses
Safe pair of hands
Hear from brands we have helped
The process is simple
How it works
Our systems builds can take anything from 2 weeks to 12 months depending on the scale, bespoking and third party involvement. We recommend you bring us in as early as possible into the process to minimise time or budget leakage.
Establish your requirements
Scoping & Proposal
Design & Implementation
Go-live & support
Get in Touch
Pricing is based on a project fee, and completely depends on the scope and complexity. Community members enjoy additional benefits.
If you’d like to work with us to support your technology and system needs, complete this form and one of the team will shortly be in touch.
Technology & Systems
How do you price your systems projects?
Pricing depends on the size of system, functionality and bespoking time. We always aim to give a realistic cost estimate before any work begins, and will make clear any changes to this throughout.
What if I'm not sure what I actually need?
We can help you more in the scoping and requirements definition stage, to work with you, your team or your partners to ensure clarity on what’s needed.
What if I don't have the budget for a cloud system?
If you do not feel ready to commit to a large cost, we would recommend some robust Excel models, depending on your needs. We can support in the design, implementation and maintenance of these tools.
How much time will you need from me for the project?
This depends, but most importantly we need your input during scoping to ensure we have considered everything and truly understand your needs. Then we may need you to make key decisions throughout the process as they arise.
What if my needs change during the project?
We start out with a clear scope that we ask you to sign-off. If this changes, we do our best to adapt flexibly while remaining transparent on the ramifications on timeline and budget.
We already use a system, can you make it work better for us?
Yes, we can conduct an audit on how you have configured or are using a system and give you change recommendations.
Useful tools & templates
In this special ‘from-home’ episode, Thea and Andy address the economical and mental health challenges faced by the food &
By Chris Green (This article originally appeared in Speciality Food Magazine on 16 March, 2020) “I must admit from the